God Made Me This Way

Have  you ever taken a personality test? I've found the study of personalities extremely fascinating and have been intrigued by the results for almost twenty years -- ever since I took my very first one at a Pastor's Wives retreat. It was like someone was shining a flashlight inside of me and I was able to understand the why of my deepest thoughts.
Finally! Reasons and answers for why I am the way I am....well, other than the obvious that God made me this way because He created me to be unique. He made you that way too.

16 Personalities is a quick test that you can take to figure out what your basic traits are. This is shockingly accurate. If you've ever heard someone say that they were one of the ones pictured in the little box above and you had no idea what they were talking about then take this test. It will blow your mind. And if you're nice then maybe we can compare results. 


This test will quickly tell you which of the four basic temperaments you have. Sanguine, melancholy, choleric, or phlegmatic. It's another interesting look at what makes you unique and this is the first type of these tests that I ever took. 


A spiritual gifts test can help you discover how God has gifted you and how He wants to use you. This one takes about fifteen minutes and is found on the website of evangelist Jared Ruddy. Jared is a close friend of our youth pastor and his website is called Refresh Resources. You can find the test here

This test will help you figure out if you're an introvert or an extravert. There is a lot more to being an introvert than just being quiet. I am an introvert and I am not shy. It's just how I'm made. Take this quick test for instant results. 
The 5 Love Languages is another way to learn about yourself and this is especially helpful when you want to learn about your mate and what makes them feel loved. This test takes about 10-15 minutes and was created by the author of the love languages book, Gary Chapman. 

If you have a few minutes then I urge you to take these tests. You'll learn more about yourself than you already know and the results might shock you. It's just another way that God designed us. I doubt that anyone on earth could take these tests and get the exact same results as someone else. We are all so different. 

Let me know what you think of these by leaving a comment. 

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spammers and mean people.

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network