Favorite Things: Electric Blanket


Several years ago my husband surprised me with a gift of an electric blanket. This is not something I was expecting as we normally don't give each other gifts.

Side note: gifts are not my thing. Giving or receiving. I know some people (my daughter) love gifts but I'm just, meh.

This gift, however, totally what I needed in my life. I love my electric blanket. It has separate settings for both side of the bed and I don't even plug his in because I know he won't use it. I crank my side up to ten before I climb in. Do you know how wonderful it is to climb into a warm bed on a cold night? It's like being in a cocoon of warm. It. Is. The. Best.

Now that I have this amazing life-changing apparatus I don't ever want to be without one.

What is one thing you don't ever want to be without?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network