The Pillsbury Cookbook

I received this Pillsbury Cookbook as a wedding shower gift in December of 1991. It's always been my basic cookbook, it is full of so many good things! As a rule, anytime I try a recipe I write the date by it and whether or not we liked it.

I pulled this cookbook out on the 17th because I wanted to make a tuna casserole for my kid who said I never make casseroles (there's a reason for that...I make what I like LOL).

I flipped through it to find a tuna casserole recipe and started to prepare it when I looked at the recipe above it and realized that I was making this one twenty years to the day after I'd made the one above it. What are the odds of that? I marked the first one as "gross" and the new one as "yummy".

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network