Real Couch purse!!



What a deal! Real Couch purses! Should I get them?

Comments

  1. If they are "Coach" purses, you should get them and resell them. My co-worker bought one for $160, and that was a discount of 20%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they aren't real. LOL. No one would sell a real one for such a little price. Especially in my town where fake everything abounds. It's nearly impossible to tell the difference anymore between a real one and a knock-off. So much so that ebay continually pulls listings for fake bags. A seller can be banned for selling knock-offs. That is one thing I am not interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If you're going to try to sell knock-offs, the least you could do is spell the brand name correctly. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I thought it was a purse made from the fabric of a couch... which I just didn't understand either until I saw the second set of pics and the "C" for coach and realized what they meant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spammers and mean people.

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network