My life has been changed

Have you ever seen anything so lovely? Brewed cocoa. Yes, you read that right. 
Roasted and ground cocoa beans.
Why has no one ever done this before?
They have a bunch of different flavors too. Check out their website.
Last night I made some in my French press. Just the cocoa. I added some coconut milk creamer and a splash of vanilla stevia. It was perfect.
This morning I made my favorite cup of tea and added a t-sac filled with this brewed cocoa. Steeped them both together for a few minutes.
Chocolate chai.
It's going to be a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network