Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Things I Don't Want For Christmas

By popular demand, more things I don't want for Christmas

This giant fish vase. I don't even understand why anyone would want a fish vase of any size. But a giant one? Weird.

A faux fur wine bag. Just because.

Oh how I love me some garlic. And pickled garlic is nothing short of amazing. But I apparently carry the scent with me for days and that bothers the man I've dubbed, "Wonder-Nose". So none of this for me.

No. No matter how cute you are you little frosted snowman cookie, I do not want you for Christmas. You're 400 calories. FOUR HUNDRED. I can think of so many other ways to enjoy 400 calories than just one cookie.

Pickled tomatoes. No. Not even going to taste this. Sometimes you don't need a reason to avoid something.

 
I also do not ever want a subscription to High Times magazine. And yes, it's about what you think it's about. Ugh.

4 comments:

  1. You are becoming very difficult to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must not know me very well, I've always been difficult to shop for.

      Delete
  2. Just yesterday your father told me he took the garlic cloves out of the olives he bought at Big Bird's olive bar. I had told him you want fresh garlic for the green beans and he thought they would do. I told him "no," you wanted fresh garlic. Funny. & =^ )

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spammers and mean people.