My new favorite food


It's no secret that I love Trader Joe's. It's such a great store, full of all kinds of healthy foods. The veggie wrap with hummus is my new favorite. I try to get one each week. I say try because most times there is only one left by the time I get there. Sometimes I find none at all. So sad.





Just look at all of the goodness wrapped up inside there. It's full of cabbage, carrots, and other raw veggies. 
I bring this home and have half for lunch one day and half for lunch the next day. Usually with a side of grapes or an apple.


This week I was lucky and I scored two. TWO! I am having half for lunch every day this week. 

What is your new favorite food find?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network