Auction & Yard Sale Things

This was at a yard sale. Are you old enough to remember Tab?

These shoes at a yard sale. Only one shoe was displayed. Like a department store shoe section. Because?

Yes. We would love to buy your old leftover wallpaper rolls. Because as everyone knows, wallpaper is always a good idea. 

This coat that I did buy. Because it's pink. I love it.


These books at a yard sale. I did not buy them because really, what's worse than a serious Christian? Lighten up, it's good for you. 
This creepy alien doll that I did not bid on. Didn't want it in my house. Ick.

This lamp at the auction that I did not bid on. It sold for $90 and even came with the flowers. I'm still wondering why.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network