Favorite Things: A Collection of Sorts

 This Decomposition Notebook is one of the best things I've ever seen. I laughed out loud all over the store where I found this and bought a smaller one that would fit into my purse. It makes me very happy. 
 This mirror from my high school locker. I can't get rid of it. It's so 80s and pink. For whatever reason I continue to keep it. I get it out and try to toss it but can't. At this point it's vintage so I should keep it. 
 This tea set that I got at an auction for $5 It also came with dessert plates. I love this thing. I've used it a bunch of times and its addition made me get rid of several teapots that I had sitting in my hutch that I never used. I'm much better off with this one. 
This Nancy Drew silhouette tee-shirt. I don't actually own this but I want to. I am unable to find one to purchase though. I've scoured the Internet but there are none to be found. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network