My favorite cooking hacks

I'm aware I've been fairly silent lately. I've a lot going on as I'm sure you do too.
Just wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite cooking hacks with you. 
I always use parchment paper when I bake. Line the baking sheet with it (preparing my oven fries above) and cleanup is a breeze. 
Here you'll see me wearing gloves. I wear these disposables when I'm doing messy kitchen work. Mixing meatballs, marinating chicken, or anything that forces an in depth hand-washing. This allows me to continue in the kitchen without having to spend much time scrubbing my hands. 

What are your favorite kitchen hacks?

Comments

  1. When cutting an onion I put a cracker or some kind of food in my mouth and hold it there until I'm finished so that I don't cry. I'm not sure why it works but it does. You don't have to eat the food -- just hold it there. It could be a piece of bread, a pretzel. I only use carbs; haven't tried a different veg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not heard of that. I'll have to give it a try. Any excuse for carbs 😂😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spammers and mean people.

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network