Wrapping presents has never been my favorite thing to do

Wrapping presents has never been my favorite thing to do. Sure, I make them look half decent, but I don't like doing it.
I found some wrapping paper on clearance at TJ Maxx (my favorite store!) last year after Christmas. Thought it was a great deal and it was handmade in India.
Well, I won't make that mistake again.
This stuff if horrid.
It gets glitter everywhere. It's the consistency of wallpaper. Tape doesn't stick to it.


In fact, the only tape that I can make stick to it is my packing tape. 
Yeah. So I'm sure everyone will enjoy trying to get into my wrapped really well presents next week.
Anything to save a buck or two.
Blah.

Comments

  1. I hate wrapping presents...mostly because I'm really bad at it. I use gift bags as often as possible! :) Too bad that paper is a pain, it IS pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spammers and mean people.

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network