Tales from Vacation 2015: Tuesday

On Tuesday we visited my sister and went for a day trip to Lexington, VA. I found an adorable little natural cafe inside of a health food store. There I had a hummus wrap and the man had some noodles with ginger and vegetables. So good and so healthy!

Then we visited their local chocolate shop. Not good. I kinda wanted to spit it out after I took a bite. So sad. I spent the afternoon dreaming of the chocolate that was the day before. 
We also visited a thrift store. We totaled seventeen thrift stores on our trip! I found lots of goodies to flip on eBay. And the clothes in these stores? Brands that my town doesn't know exist. Free People, Rock & Republic, Seven for all Mankind, and more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifty Shades of Whatever

Bidding Farewell to the Things that Hinder

Exploring the Simple Things with Suzanne Schaffer | Real Life (11/8/17) - Simple Things interview on Cornerstone Television Network